Residential Services

Insurance Repairs

Jon Hartley & Associates can act on your behalf concerning emergency repairs including fire and flood damage and building reinstatement, as well as liasing with your insurance company to effect repairs to your property.

We can also provide up to date assessments on the re-building costs for your property which insurance companies often request when placing a property on cover. An accurate assessment is essential in order to ensure that your property is adequately covered should there be a need to make a claim in the future as well as to avoid paying unnecessarily high premiums for a property that is over insured.

For further information and to discuss your particular requirements, please contact our office.